Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Research and Development of my flipped math class 2012-13

I will begin my 14th year teaching 6th grade math September 2012. I tried flipping a little bit in term 3 and term 4 of this past school year. I really like how it redistributes my time and makes for a student centered classroom. Now I am reading, reading, reading about all those teachers who are already flipped classroom gurus. My brain is spinning. I have so many exciting ideas and so I thought my blog would be a good place to reflect, gather and organize my thoughts. I am hoping to connect with other 6th grade math teachers who also are flipping. I am going to try to connect through Edmodo.com. I love Edmodo. I have learned so much from the collaboration and sharing of information from all those Edmodo teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment